Tracking new Taxpayer Number (TPN) for registered Taxpayers
- Use your CID and date of birth in the TPN Search engine in the web portal.
- Use your new TPN as the user id and password to log into the RAMIS.
- For CIT payers, contact the RRCO of Registration for your user id and password.
- After you login, you must immediately change your password for security reasons.
- PIT/BIT and CIT payers must update your registration details and submit online to the concerned RRCO for amendment.
- After amending the registration details, you can start filing your tax returns online using RAMIS.
- For BIT filers, remember to switch your profile before filing the tax returns.
- Registered taxpayers who could not track your new TPN must registered fresh. Make sure you choose the same RRCO where you were previously registered.