Instruction for Online PIT, BIT and CIT Return Filing
You must be registered with DRC and have valid user id and password
- Click on the link Login to RAMIS using your user id and password.
- RAMIS dashboard where you can view all your required transactions.
- Please switch profile at the top right and select the BIT unit to file returns for BIT.
- Click on Return & Assessment in the left hand side bar.
- Click on Return Filing
- Select the tax type you want to file return for
- Click File Returns under the status column to start your return filing.
- Provide all the necessary information in the page. Fields marked with asterisks(*) are mandatory.
- You can claim your TDS credit based on your TDS certificates. However, you need to provide the new withholding agency code / TPN of your Employer / Concerned Business or Corporate units in order to claim your TDS. You can obtain the withholding agency code / TPN either from your Employer/Concerned Business or Corporate units. You can also find the withholding agency code by clicking here (Excel sheet)
- After you fill in complete information, click in the Calculate Tax button at the end.
- Your tax liabilities are calculated automatically.
- Detailed user manual can be downloaded from the download section